Sign In | Join Free | My circleboxblog.com
circleboxblog.com
CHANGZHOU IVORIE SHENGMEI PACKAGING TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD
CHANGZHOU IVORIE SHENGMEI PACKAGING TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD 15YEARS TO FOCUS ONHIGH-END COSMETICS PACKAGING CUSTOMIZATIONON
Home > Travel Perfume Bottle >

Pocket Sized Refillable Travel Perfume Bottle Atomizer Round Shaped For Makeup

CHANGZHOU IVORIE SHENGMEI PACKAGING TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD
Trust Seal
Verified Supplier
Credit Check
Supplier Assessment
CHANGZHOU IVORIE SHENGMEI PACKAGING TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD
City: Changzhou
Province/State: Jiangsu
Country/Region: China
Tel: 86-519-88829798
Contact Person:
Mrs Sunny

Pocket Sized Refillable Travel Perfume Bottle Atomizer Round Shaped For Makeup

Brand Name : Ivorie
Model Number : 5ML
Certification : ISO9001
Place of Origin : China
MOQ : Negotiable
Price : Negotiable
Payment Terms : L/C, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram
Supply Ability : 300000PCS/month
Delivery Time : 7-15 working days
Packaging Details : Put product on foam wave board, packed in carton
Application : Cosmetic
Shape : Round
Surface Handling : Electroplating, Silk Screen
Logo : Client's Logo can attach
Color : 9 colors for your choice or Customized
Usage : Cosmetics
Contact Now

Empty Refillable Replacement Perfume Spray Bottle Atomizer 5ML


Service item


ItemColored Yuyao Small Plastic Perfume Bottle Perfume Pen Perfume Sample Bottle 5ml 10ml 8ml
Modelcustomized
Bottle materialPP
Sprayer materialPP
Volume5ml,8ml,10ml,15ml,20ml,30ml
samplefree provide
Packing detailStandard export carton packing:2000pcs/57X28X28cm,GW:10kg,NW:9kg
Supply ability1,000,000pcs/month
Delivery time20 days after deposit
Payment term30% in advance,the other before 70%

Key specifications


1 Fashion design

2 High quality

3 Competitive price

4 Professional factory

5 Various surface coatings are available

8 Offering free sample

Packaging DetailsStandard Kraft Carton
Bottle Filling Capacity4ML
Bottle Weight25g
Sealing TypePump Sprayer
Inside Material:PP
MOQ3000PCS

Samples request


1.if we have samples , we will send you for free ,and we hope you undertake freight

2.if have don’t have sample .we need to remake . then sample charge fee USD 50.

After order confirmed . sample fee will be refund

3. Samples lead time:7-10 days

4 If need printing logo . pls provide Logo artwork for us firstly,

then we make artwork mold and send picture to you confirm .

After get your confirmation.We make samples and send sample to you confirm


Customized product


1. color customized. Customer need to provide Pantone color for us .

we make sample and send to you confirm

2. logo customized, customer need to provide artwork files ,after we finish sample .

we will send to you confirm

3. Individual package customized, customer need to provide artwork design ,

.then we design it as per your artwork .after we finish design .

we will send to you confirm by e-mail




Product Tags:

portable refillable perfume atomizer bottle spray

      

empty refillable perfume bottles

      
China Customized Inflatable Bumper Ball Game Bubble Adult Grass CE supplier

Pocket Sized Refillable Travel Perfume Bottle Atomizer Round Shaped For Makeup Images

Inquiry Cart 0
Send your message to this supplier
 
From:
Enter your email please.
To: CHANGZHOU IVORIE SHENGMEI PACKAGING TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD
Subject:
Message:
Characters Remaining: (0/3000)